Nice to see a fast development process in the Codeigniter forge!
The changelog copy pasta:
Release Date: March, 15, 2011
- General changes
- Added $config['cookie_secure'] to the config file to allow requiring a secure (HTTPS) in order to set cookies.
- Added the constant CI_CORE to help differentiate between Core: TRUE and Reactor: FALSE.
- Added an ENVIRONMENT constant in index.php, which affects PHP error reporting settings, and optionally, which configuration files are loaded (see below). Read more on the Handling Environments page.
- Added support for environment-specific configuration files.
- Added decimal, less_than and greater_than rules to the Form validation Class.
- Input Class methods post() and get() will now return a full array if the first argument is not provided.
- Secure cookies can now be made with the set_cookie() helper and Input Class method.
- Added set_content_type() to Output Class to set the output Content-Type HTTP header based on a MIME Type or a config/mimes.php array key.
- Output Class will now support method chaining.
- Changed the logic for form_open() in Form helper. If no value is passed it will submit to the current URL.
Bug fixes for 2.0.1
- CLI requests can now be run from any folder, not just when CD’ed next to index.php.
- Fixed issue #41: Added audio/mp3 mime type to mp3.
- Fixed a bug (Core #329) where the file caching driver referenced the incorrect cache directory.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #69) where the SHA1 library was named incorrectly.
Download at: http://codeigniter.com/download.php